It’s a pretty simple, really. Below you will see a graphic with 150 envelopes. Each envelope has a number. That number represents a dollar amount. Once the dollar value has been donated, the envelope gets crossed out. The fundraiser continues until all envelopes are crossed out.
Sounds simple right?
As you can see, we also have a physical wall of envelopes in our office as well. But since we interact with the majority of you online, we needed to come up with a digital solution.
So here’s how it’ll work:
Step 1: Join our Facebook Page, here.
This way, you can follow the progress and see which envelopes are available!
Step 2: Choose an envelope that has the cash value you want to give or raise.
– Make sure the envelope you want is not crossed out.
– If the envelope is crossed out, chose multiple envelopes that equal the amount you feel led to give or raise. Example: If you know you want to give or raise $100, you could choose many different envelope combinations to equal the sum of 100.
*Note: Your envelope will not be held or “claimed” while you are raising the money for your envelope. Our aim is to raise money fast, so the faster you raise your donation, better are the chances that you will meet your donation goal. Your money will not be counted until it has been received, posted, processed, paid, etc…
Step 3: Give or raise cash fast.
– Start your fundraising! We are excited to have you involved in this journey with us. By extending this fundraiser to your co-workers, extended family, roommates, hall-mates, school friends, Sunday school class, Mops group, and everyone you know, you give them the opportunity to participate in this beautiful journey of hope for a child living in Tanzania. So, get creative. Host a bake sale. Skip on eating out for two weeks. Get all your co-workers to give you $10. There are lots of ways to raise these amounts of money fast!
– Donate the cash value of your envelope by:
- using the DONATE button below
- using the “send money” feature on PayPal (use email email@example.com)
- sending a CHECK to Stand Tall International, 1733 S Mansfield Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Step 4: Give yourself a high five and dance around the room because YOU ARE AWESOME!!
Right now, we have 4 children that have all been on the waiting list for one year. If we fill all the envelopes, one of the them will be able to receive surgery in early 2018.